SUMMARY: Performs accounting functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma and two years related experience.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients.
- Ability to show attention to detail.
- Must be service oriented with good speaking, listening and customer service skills.
- Must possess good Problem-solving, Teamwork, and Communication skills
- A valid Class E Drivers’ License for positions that require driving personal or Agency vehicle on Agency business.
- Must maintain a minimum Bodily Injury & Property Liability insurance limit of at least $50,000 for positions that require driving personal own vehicle (POV) on Agency business. (Proof Required)
- PPBH is a 24/7 Agency. All employees must be available as needed when required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes purchase orders.
- Processes all invoices (includes sorting invoices, attaching purchase orders to invoices, obtaining supervisor approval, and entering invoices into accounting system).
- Reviews all vendor statements to ensure receipt of all listed invoices.
- Prepares and processes A/P checks and processes all other checks (includes attaching documentation, obtaining signatures, copying, mailing/distributing, and filing).
- Prepares and processes weekly checks, and monthly mileage and reimbursement checks.
- Performs other duties as required by Supervisor.
The Duties and Responsibilities reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all related work assignments that may be inherent to the job.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Ability to operate at intermediate level Microsoft Excel and Word. Ability to apply knowledge of Windows programs to Sage MIP Fund Accounting and Microsoft Outlook and Access.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
STATUS: NON-EXEMPT/FULL TIME
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@ppbh.org