Clinical Supervisor and Site Manager
The Site Manager will be responsible for supervision of LPN clinical staff, supervision of the ancillary medical service providers, the maintenance of quality individual care in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and accreditation standards. In the absence of the Director of Substance Abuse, the Site Manager is responsible for directing and supervising all nursing and ancillary medical services as well as individual care. This includes interpreting policies and procedures, standards and regulations, and adjusting staff for adequate coverage. Fluency in English and Spanish is highly desirable.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Currently licensed in Florida as a Registered Nurse, BSN preferred;
- Experience in Behavioral Health or Multi-Group Health Center setting;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail and interpersonal skills;
- Computer skills and knowledge of word processing;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with men and women of diverse races, ethnicities, ages and sexual orientations in a multicultural environment.
- Must have knowledgeable of types of individual conditions most commonly encountered and understands the psychological and physiological basis for treatment.
- Must have knowledgeable of medication policies and practices, including side effects, dosage and individual response.
- Ability to demonstrate medication administration safely and accurately, including transcription, and documentation according to established policies.
- Demonstrates the documentation of detox symptoms and Plans for Care appropriately.
- Ability to utilize and navigate an electronic health record, Microsoft office software.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures that nursing and ancillary staff practice within their individual scopes of practice;
- Participates in Care Coordination meetings to ensure effective care coordination for all individuals in the program;
- Participates in P&P Committee maintaining current P&P for withdrawal management, nursing and lab programs and ensures that they comply with all regulatory and contract requirements;
- Participates in or conducts regular meetings with staff to ensure full understanding and buy-in for all Policy & Procedure (P&P);
- Participates as needed in all program, licensure and other external audits and in the preparation of Corrective Action Plans (CAP);
- Assist and support in all human resources functions for nursing and ancillary service including hiring, firing, and disciplinary action; maintains appropriate documentation and ensures compliance with all policies and requirements;
- Ensures that staffing levels and coverage are adequate to meet patient care and regulatory requirements;
- Assumes managerial duties for performance evaluations and maintains systems to provide regular feedback and evaluation for employees;
- Works closely with supervisors and other Managers to maintain positive patient care atmosphere in Beacon Point;
- Assist the Director of Substance Abuse in developing and implementing staff training and development programs to meet continuing education and contractual requirements and to further knowledge of medical care and working in team environment;
- Staff Development and Management (35%)
- Program Planning and Management (30%)
- Assist the Director of Substance Abuse to provide overall direction and guidance for nursing and laboratory programs in Beacon Point;
- Works closely with Director of Substance Abuse, Chief Medical Officer, On-site APRN and other Managers, as appropriate, to ensure that nursing program and ancillary staff meet patient care and regulatory requirements;
- Oversees and controls supplies that directly impact patient care (e.g., ordering and charging of stock medications, medical supplies and patient care equipment and/or supplies);
- Ensures all program reporting and EHR documentation is completed in a timely manner;
- Quality Management (15%)
- Assist the Director of Substance to provide Quality Management direction and oversight for nursing and ancillary activities in all Beacon Point and other areas as appropriate
- Actively participates in Quality Improvement Committee (QIC) and ensures that regular monitors are conducted and reported on;
- Leads and/or participates in various special projects teams to address areas of concern;
- Clinical Compliance (15%)
- Miscellaneous (5%)
- Participates in Beacon Point meetings as required;
DEPARTMENT: Beacon Point
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com