Ensure all housekeeping duties are accomplished according to established policies.
- Two years minimum housekeeping experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
- Knowledge of all housekeeping cleaning procedures.
- Verbalize and demonstrate the proper techniques for handling trash and bio-hazardous waste.
- Verbalize the proper cleaning techniques for cleaning a client’s room.
- Demonstrate proper safety mechanics in lifting, pulling, pushing, etc.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients while possessing the knowledge of behavioral health and medical conditions.
- A valid Class E Drivers’ License for positions that require driving personal or Agency vehicle on Agency business.
- Must maintain a minimum Bodily Injury & Property Liability insurance limit of at least $50,000 for positions that require driving personal own vehicle (POV) on Agency business. (Proof Required)
- PPBH is a 24/7 Agency. All employees must be available as needed when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Provide general cleaning to all Agency buildings.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Wash floors in bathrooms, client rooms and hallways.
- Dust surface in client areas and offices.
- Empty all garbage in offices, hallways and client rooms.
- Sweep front areas of building and patio area as needed.
- Empty smoking bin in smoking areas.
- Clean all glass windows in Agency.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Must have Intermediate to advanced experience in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), the use of personal computers, and standard office productivity software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: NON-EXEMPT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org