Human Resources Coordinator
Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and carry out responsibilities in areas such as Employee Relations, Training, Customer Service, Filing, New Hire Processing, Training and Data Entry. You are expected to demonstrate and carry out the following behavior and skills which you will be evaluated on in support of the mission and goals of the Agency (Job Knowledge, Problem Solving, Interaction with Others, Initiative, Customer Service, Attendance, Reliability, Cooperation and Interpersonal Skills).
QUALIFICATION FOR POSITION:
- High School diploma or equivalent with some college or technical school coursework preferred and a minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience in an office environment.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills and a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information, situations and documentation.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Must be very detailed and have the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Must have knowledge of various computer programs
- Provide the highest standards of customer service while communicating with applicants, vendors and everyone in the workplace.
- Be open, honest and respectful.
- Maintain and promote integrity and values when conducting all activities.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient manner.
- A valid Class E Drivers’ License for positions that require driving personal or Agency vehicle on Agency business.
- Must maintain a minimum Bodily Injury & Property Liability insurance limit of at least $50,000 for positions that require driving personal own vehicle (POV) on Agency business. (Proof Required)
- PPBH is a 24/7 Agency. All employees must be available as needed when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts new hire processing and review forms for accuracy prior to scanning.
- Administers pre-employment requirements (Drug Test/Background Check).
- Data entry into Human Resource Information System (ADP and Image Director).
- Maintains electronic personnel files, active and inactive.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Screens job applicants to fill job openings.
- Assists with processing of new hires and terminations.
- Conducts regular personnel file audits for accuracy and completion.
- Copying, faxing, filing, scanning, answering phone.
- Verifies personal and employment verifications for all new hires.
- Responsible for tracking and scheduling employee training.
- Conducts Benefits Briefing for all new hires and eligible employees.
- Ensures all license, training, background screening, performance appraisals and required forms are renewed prior to expiration date.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Must have Intermediate to advanced experience in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), the use of personal computers, and standard office productivity software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; or crawl; and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
DEPARTMENT: HUMAN RESOURCES
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: NON-EXEMPT
To apply for this job email your details to KirstenF@ppbh.org