HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Website Park Place
Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities in areas such as employee relations, training, recruitment, benefits administration.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree or AA with minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with supervision.
- PHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations is preferred.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of safety, tools and cleaning procedures.
- Verbalize and demonstrate the proper techniques for handling trash and bio-hazardous waste.
- Demonstrate proper safety mechanics in lifting, pulling, pushing, etc.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs benefits administration to include maintaining medical records and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Oversees the administration of Benefits and Training program.
- Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Responsible for maintaining all employee files and applicant documentation.
- Assist with recruitment task as needed (review applications, interviews)
- Assist with handles employee relations counseling as needed.
- Attend unemployment hearing when necessary.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains Human Resource Information System (ADP, Image Director, Relias) records and compiles reports from database.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance, monitoring and updating federal I-9 forms and state regulations concerning employment.
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@PPBH.org