Perform maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs and other minor repairs to include sweeping, cleaning, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying waste bins, and fixing minor issues.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two years minimum experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
- Knowledge of safety, tools and cleaning procedures.
- Verbalize and demonstrate the proper techniques for handling trash and bio-hazardous waste.
- Demonstrate proper safety mechanics in lifting, pulling, pushing, etc.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform cleaning tasks, inspect property, and perform maintenance duties such as replacing light bulbs and other minor repairs.
- Responsible for unlocking and locking building early in the morning and late in the evening respectively.
- Resupply or restock restroom paper products and toiletries such as air freshener, towels and soaps.
- Perform periodic duties like waxing the floors, and other duties as required.
- Make minor repairs to plumbing, electrical, heating, and cooling systems in a building.
- Make sure that waste bins are emptied to avoid trash littering.
- Take good care of the environment or building to make sure that hazardous materials are removed.
- Monitor operations within property and report any suspicious activity.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
DEPARTMENT: Park Place at Beacon Point
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@PPBH.org