LMHC or LCSW
Provide therapeutic services to Adult individuals.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have management experience and be licensed in the State of Florida as a LMHC with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of the mentally ill population
- Computer experience required.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction supervision.
- Bilingual A plus
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients while possessing the knowledge of behavioral health and medical conditions.
- Demonstrate class, character, and “practicing what you preach.” Also recognize the personal needs and priorities of staff and find creative approaches for fostering teamwork.
- Possess the ability to document the services provided to customers and maintain medical records in accordance with established governing standards in a timely, legible, accurate and complete manner.
- Ability to perform Co-Occurring Clinical Assessments and interpret data to formulate a DSM V diagnosis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and direct staff while promoting professional development among team members and encouraging other individuals to align their priorities with the Agency’s needs.
- Assess patient’s needs and individual treatment concerns upon admission to the Outpatient Programs and continuously assess throughout the patient’s treatment.
- Develop treatment plans addressing the specific needs of the patient with individualized and measurable goals for treatment.
- Plan, prepare, and execute individual and group interventions to assist the patients in reaching their therapeutic goals.
- Complete the necessary documentation regarding the patient’s status, responses to interventions, and progress toward treatment goals.
- Staff cases with Medical Director, Program Director, and the treatment team to provide effective multidisciplinary treatment.
- Provide individual, group, couples, and family therapy as needed to address the specific goals of the patients.
- Provide individual, group and family interventions for mental health and substance use issues as appropriate.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients.
- Perform other duties as directed by department manager.
DEPARTMENT: Beacon Point
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com