Provide therapeutic services to Adult and Children Outpatient clients.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Mental health Profession with a minimum of two (2) years experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of DSM-IV, Baker Act Law, Medicaid requirements and standards, DCF requirements and standards.
- Good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of the mentally ill population.
- Ability to work face-to-face with consumers in a fast paced and often stressful environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
- Ability read and interpret documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups or employees.
- Must understand normal versus abnormal development and have clinical knowledge on abnormal psychopathology with understanding DSM 5 diagnoses. Knowledge of the Baker Act laws.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of Florida Laws, Rules and ethical standards for the field of behavioral health.
- Ability and flexibility to adjust to the needs of the client and Agency.
- Competency in conceptualizing clinical cases to formulate a diagnoses, treatment plans and referrals.
- Understanding multiple cultural identities and able to integrate knowledge of individual and cultural difference in the conduct of professional roles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess patient’s needs and individual treatment concerns upon admission to the Outpatient Programs and continuously assess throughout the patient’s treatment.
- Develop treatment plans addressing the specific needs of the patient with individualized and measurable goals for treatment.
- Plan, prepare, and execute individual and group interventions to assist the patients in reaching their therapeutic goals.
- Complete the necessary documentation regarding the patient’s status, responses to interventions, and progress toward treatment goals.
- Staff cases with Medical Director, Program Director, and the treatment team to provide effective multidisciplinary treatment.
- Provide individual, group, couples, and family therapy as needed to address the specific goals of the patients.
- Provide individual, group and family interventions for mental health and substance use issues as appropriate.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of Park Place Behavioral Health Care.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Clinical Directors.
- Attend all mandatory training per agency policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of clients.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com