SUPPORT SPECIALIST “Pool Position” 8am – 12 noon Mon-Fri.
Responsible for selected clerical duties, assisting other mental health staff in completing assigned administrative duties.
QUALIFICATION FOR POSITION:
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
CORE COMPETENCIES (Hourly):
- Maturity and sensitivity to the special needs of PPBH clients while possessing the knowledge of behavioral health and medical conditions.
- Must be service oriented with good customer service skills.
- Must possess the ability to maintain client confidentiality.
- A valid Class E Drivers’ License for positions that require driving personal or Agency vehicle on Agency business.
- Must maintain a minimum Bodily Injury & Property Liability insurance limit of at least $50,000 for positions that require driving personal own vehicle (POV) on Agency business. (Proof Required)
- PPBH is a 24/7 Agency. All employees must be available as needed when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet visitors and clients, and direct them to appropriate area.
- Assist other department in completing clerical work, answering phone calls, locating charts, typing, data entry, filing and making copies.
- Maintains client confidentiality.
- Demonstrates a supportive, caring, professional attitude towards clients, visitors and other staff.
- Sorts and stamp mail.
- Greet clients in the morning while preparing snack room (before breakfast & before lunch)
- Complete client lunch list in the morning and afternoon
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: NON-EXEMPT
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com